After 40 years of practice, the fact that each day still proves to be interesting and challenging never ceases to amaze me. Throughout my years in dentistry, I have exhibited a singular commitment to answering the call to service: early in my career as a dentist for the Navy, then undertaking additional training in orthodontics, and eventually becoming board certified in that specialty. Spending my life as an orthodontist has truly been “living the dream.”
Education and Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – West Virginia University School of Dentistry, 1968
- US Navy dentist – 1968 to 1970
- Master of Science in orthodontics – West Virginia Orthodontic Training Program, 1973
I have served in leadership roles in professional organizations, and have donated my time and talents to provide dental care on more than ten mission trips to Honduras through Propapa, a nonprofit organization, as well as missions to the Dominican Republic and Romania.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Past member of PA State Board of Dentistry
Outside the Office
Originally from west-central Pennsylvania, I currently reside in Roaring Spring with my wife. Our children are all grown and have blessed us with seven grandchildren.