Meet Dr. John Sahlaney
I was born and raised in central Pennsylvania. After earning my degree in pharmacy, I decided to pursue a degree in dentistry. Once I earned my dental degree, I was blessed to be accepted into the orthodontic program at the University of Pittsburgh.
I take great pride in my profession and my work. My patients will be treated with compassion and care as if they are members of my own family.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree – Duquesne University School of Pharmacy, 1988
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pittsburgh, 1994
- Master of Dental Science in Orthodontics – University of Pittsburgh, 1997
- Associate Clinical Professor – Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics, 2010 – 2014
- Practicing Orthodontics from 1997 – Present
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
Outside the Office
My wife Jennifer and I reside in Hollidaysburg with our daughter, Jaclyn. My interests include fly fishing, golf, and all sports.