I was born and raised in central Pennsylvania. After earning my degree in Pharmacy, I decided to pursue a degree in Dentistry. Once I earned my Dental degree, I was blessed to be accepted into the Orthodontic program at the University of Pittsburgh. I take great pride in my profession and my work. My patients will be treated with compassion and care as if they are members of my own family.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree – Duquesne University School of Pharmacy, 1988
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pittsburgh, 1994
- Master of Dental Science in Orthodontics – University of Pittsburgh, 1997
- Associate Clinical Professor – Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics, 2010 – 2014
- Practicing Orthodontics from 1997 – Present
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Dr. Sahlaney and his wife, Jennifer, reside in Hollidaysburg with their daughter, Jaclyn. Dr. Sahlaney’s interests include fly fishing, golf, and all sports.